Friday, June 13, 2008

Gross!

This picture is for you, Becky Petrie!


Ok, here's the story. Ainsley's friend, Zoe, got her this cute, little Barbie swimming pool for her birthday. It's been great entertainment! Ainsley loves to play Barbie's outside on the porch and it really keeps her busy for an hour or more at a time. Well, on this particular day she had been playing for a while when she came inside and went straight to the kitchen. I heard the silverware drawer open and close and then saw her run back outside. I didn't think much of it because it didn't look like she had anything in her hand...I was wrong. It turns out, she had taken her bag of dry cereal (Fruit Loops) and dumped them into the swimming pool. As soon as I saw it I said, "Ainsley what did you do?" Her response was....."Yummy!" Yeah, now I know what the spoon was for! You want to hear the best part? Look at the picture closely....see the brown things in the pool? Her cereal is mixed in with pine bark nuggets from the landscaping!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha yuck!!! Ahh the things that they do.

Unknown said...

glad our family cdould bring such joy to your family!!!