Friday, September 14, 2007

Not much...

Ainsley had Mother's Day Out today, but she slept in really late. Drop off time is 8:30, but I had to go wake her up at 8:15! 12 hours of sleep...not bad. I think I've determined that she hasn't been sleeping well because of the cold medicine she's been on so I stopped giving it to her. Anyway, even though we were already running late, we still had to stop for 15 minutes to do her breathing treatment. These things are so inconvenient! Anyway, I dropped her off, headed to a couple of garage sales, down to Fayetteville to buy a baby shower gift, Wal-Mart, etc. I actually got quite a bit done today. Since Ainsley didn't take a nap at school, she slept from 3:00 to about 4:30 so we decided to take her to the fair. We had a blast and Ainsley was SO grown-up riding all the rides by herself and such. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Here's our breathing treatment before school today. In the funny one she was trying to make a "Beeeg blow!"



I walked into the living room last night to Clint and Ainsley dancing with the Wiggles. It's Ainsley's favorite show these days so we're constantly DVR'ing it since it comes on at 6:00am! I was surprised that Clint was so good at dancing with all the moves! :)

This is a picture of Clint's aunt and uncle from Arizona that happened to be in Missouri this week. They stopped back through NWA to see us on their way back home. I've only met them a couple of other times so it was a nice visit. They didn't stay long, but Ainsley sure had fun showing off all of her toys and big girl bed!

No comments: