Monday, September 24, 2007

Visit from Bapa and Mimi

My parents came up to see us this weekend. They had told Ainsley ahead of time that they were coming, so she was SUPER excited about it. She sure loves her Bapa and Mimi. They actually got in late Friday night so she didn't even know they were here until she woke up Saturday morning. We all got ready and went to Flapjack's in Bentonville for breakfast. It was really good (a buffet) and kids 3 and under are free! Then we drove around looking at lots and houses for a while. We'd sure love for my parents to move to Arkansas!

Here are some pictures of Ainsley playing with her Mimi and Bapa that afternoon. They danced a whole lot!
Bapa dancing with the "funky town" turtle! (Ainsley thinks it says "funky toe") I love the funny faces my Dad makes!

Ainsley likes to make "ice cream" for everyone. Boys always get blue cups/spoons and girls always get pink cups/spoons. :)

Mimi eating from her pink spoon!

Awww.....big hugs for Mimi!

And big kisses for Bapa!
We all met my sister, her husband, and baby Hailey for dinner that evening at Carrabba's. Ainsley LOVES her baby cousin and just couldn't get enough of her! We took lots of pictures, but they're all on my Dad's camera so I'll try to get some from him. When we left there we went to Will's 2nd birthday party. Ainsley, of course, was really excited about going to Will's party too. She and Will followed each other around like little puppies and were not very sociable with the other kids. I don't know why they are so close like that, but their teacher says they do the same thing at school! They have posted a bunch of pictures if you'd like to take a look. As you'll see, there are only a couple of pictures of Will without Ainsley right by his side! :)

I'm really tired tonight, so I'm not going to post a lot, but I just uploaded several pictures to flickr if you'd like to take a look. One day last week Ainsley wanted to make me breakfast, so she baked some biscuits. She was very proud of herself so I took a ton of pictures! It was very early in the morning so she has some major bed head, which makes it even cuter! I also cut my friend Becky's hair this morning so there are a couple of pictures of Ainsley playing with her kids. The last 2 are of Ainsley playing dress-up in the new dresses that my sweet friend Amy's girl's gave to her. She has worn the blue one all afternoon!

Sorry again about not having many pictures, but it takes so long to upload to both websites. Plus, I'm still trying to get ready for my garage sale this weekend so I need to spend a little more time tonight cleaning out my closet! :) I'll try to get some pictures of my little "helper" in the garage this week.

No comments: