Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby's Room - Completed

I still need some decorative items, but I'm calling it complete!
(BTW - I don't know if the TV will stay in here. It's was there before and I just haven't moved it, but it might come in handy for Ainsley to watch TV while I'm nursing or something. We'll see...)





Wow! I just noticed the countdown...58 days! This pregnancy has gone by SO fast! So, do you think we need a name? :) Drum roll please.....

Grady Matthew Bean

Well, actually, we may name him Graydon and call him Grady, but that's still undecided. Grady means "Noble and Renowned" and Matthew (Clint's middle name and a family name) means "Gift of the Lord". Again, we went with a Gaelic first name and a Hebrew middle name....just like Ainsley. And, as with Ainsley, this is what we think we'll name him, but we have backups if he just doesn't look like a Grady when he's born. (I don't like to be firm on the name thing until I see the baby) And, of course, we have a girl backup too...just in case the ultrasound tech made a mistake! :)

No comments: