Friday, August 31, 2007

Do I dare say I see some light?

After sleeping 16 hours yesterday, Ainsley took a nap at 4:00pm. I actually didn't figure she'd take a nap since she slept until 12:15pm, but she laid right down and didn't complain at all! I have no idea how long she would have slept. The girl's had a jewelry party at Leah's and her husband was out of town, so Clint picked Will up and brought him home about 5:30. As soon as Will walked in he grabbed my hand and started saying, "Come own...Ainseeey!" So, we went to wake Ainsley up. She was in a very deep sleep so I bet she would have slept quite a while! She was SO excited to see Will, though. When Caleb got into town, he came over and hung out with Clint and the kids. From the little bit I've heard, they had a pretty eventful night! I think it had just been too long since the kids had played with each other and they were extra hyper! :)

Anyway, the good news is that she had no more fever after the low grade she woke up with yesterday morning. (Yes, I'm knocking on wood!) She also slept almost 12 hours last night too, so I think she's catching back up. She has a terrible cough, but it sounds like it's breaking up and her poor little voice is starting to come back too.

I'm just so excited that we may be able to go somewhere with her this weekend. We were wanting to take a small trip somewhere, but with her being sick and not knowing if she'd get better, we didn't plan anything. So, we'll probably just find some fun activities around here or something....if she stays feeling well. And many of you may be impressed to know that with all of the sickness, it's been 10 days since I've been to Wal-Mart! I've been up to Harp's once just for milk, but I have been super resourceful with the groceries in my pantry! (And for those who don't know, I cook every night so my pantry is about empty!) I can't believe it, but I'm actually ready to go grocery shopping!

I have a few pictures that I'll try to post later.

No comments: