Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Baby Shower!

I had a fabulous shower! It was in the banquet room at Copeland's....one of my favorite restaurants! It was pouring down rain that night, so it gave all of us a good excuse to get out of our pj's and put on some makeup. :) I got a lot of great gifts too...almost everything I needed! I have the best friends! And if you're wondering...it was on St. Patrick's Day so there's a lot of green in these pictures!

Check out Leigh's tummy sneaking into this pic....


These are onesies that say "Grady" and "Bean Sprout". SO cute! (Thanks Teresa!)

This was a nursing cover (or otherwise known as a "hooter hider") that I'm very excited about too!
My friend Leigh stuffed a nursing bra down in the bottom of her gift. (Just one that didn't fit her) She came over and told me not to pull it out, so of course I had to pull it out and show everyone! The funniest part was that we had a fairly young, male waiter that had to listen to all of our birth/pregnancy stories and watch me take pictures with bras! :)
The cookies were so cute...little onesies with all sorts of different designs on them!
Cookies and fresh cut tulips!
A picture of me with all of the hostesses....
This is a picture of all the pregnant ladies at my shower. There are only 8 here, but 3 others just had their babies in the last 2 months.

I seriously had a great time and wish I could have a shower every week! :) My friends are great and so very thoughtful. Now I just have to get everything put away and ready to go!

(My apologies to Barbie and Katie for posting you in almost every picture!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry I didn't make it. I was so tired on Monday that I just wanted to be still and go to sleep. I have your gift and I'll bring it to you at church if you are in town. I love the name Grady!! I'm so excited for you.