Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Silly Pictures!

I flat-ironed Ainsley's hair tonight before dance. I was using the flat iron and Ainsley just kept asking me to do her hair, so I did! It actually looked really cute, although her Daddy doesn't like it at all. He thinks it just looks stringy (and it kind of does) it's just something different so I guess that's why I like it. Anyway, Clint was getting her ready for her bath and thought her hair looked really funny after her took her hair down. I have no idea what they were playing to get a face like this....

I had the camera in my hand, but only because I was walking to the other room to put it up. Ainsley yelled at me, "Cheese, Momma!" So this was the pose I got...
Ainsley playing with "Baby Hailey", her little cousin. It was Hailey's 1st birthday party so she's not exactly a baby anymore, but I'm not sure Ainsley will ever stop calling her that. I just realized Hailey must have been extra hot...look at that hair!

Ainsley's newest thing is "I do it all my byself!" It's so funny when she gets the "m" and the "b" mixed up too! She really wants to do everything by herself and it's made things move even slower than ever before. (Which has always been the hardest part of motherhood for me...pokey little toddlers!)

On another note, Clint and I have been married 8 years today! I can't believe how fast time has flown by us! It really seems like yesterday that we were planning a wedding and a move to Arkansas. And now, we have a daughter and a son on the way....surreal!

No comments: