Friday, January 11, 2008

Practicing for Baby Brother!

This was hilarious! Ainsley was sitting on my bed watching the Veggie Tales Jonah movie, eating oranges, and had such a cute little smirk on her face. So just as I went to snap a picture, Jonah got swallowed and she gets SO mad at the whale! So this is her telling the whale what a "bad girl" he is! :)


So, I'm heating up my pizza (that we've been eating on for a week now) and Ainsley says, "Hey, look at my frog!" The red-eyed tree frogs on Diego have suction cups on their hands that help them climb trees. So much of her imagination comes from Diego so I'm sure this is where she got this. Anyway, I barely got the camera in time before she started eating them!

This is Ainsley's mattress set that's laying in the baby's room. My parents are bringing the furniture (and should be here tonight) so I was organizing and getting things together tonight. A friend had given me a sack of shoes she had borrowed of Will's and asked me to get them back to Leah. I also had a blanket of his that we borrowed the night of the tornado. Well I guess Ainsley found my stack of "Will things"...you know her imagination! Here she is telling Benji that it's time to eat...
All dressed up for dinner! He's the best dog ever...he even left the shoes on while she made little smacking sounds!

Ok, Benji, time to go night-night. (She got him a pillow)

Here she was singing him a lullaby! I think it was made-up because I couldn't make out the words. :)

Oh, and I have some fantastic news! Ainsley came home in the same pull-up that she wore to school this morning! Miss Stacey said she potty'd like 5 times today! I'm so proud of her!

No comments: