Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pump It Up!

We had Toddler Toes yesterday morning at Pump It Up.  It's an inflatable playground for kids and was SO much fun!  Ainsley hated these things at the fair so I didn't think she'd go in, but Mommies were free so I went in with her for the first few.  After a few minutes, she was an old pro!  Here is Ainsley and Will on the "UFO"...

She kept jumping right toward me so I could get a picture of her jumping!

This slide was HUGE!  There were no stairs either...just this chicken run sort of thing with ropes on each side for you to climb up.  Well after Ainsley saw other Moms going with their kids she wanted me to go.  Easier said than done when you're 6 months pregnant, but we made it!  Here we are at the top with another random little girl that followed us around a lot.
It only took 2 times for Ainsley to realize she could do it by herself.  (And watching Will...notice her following him)  I was nervous watching her climb up the ladder thing!
Let me tell you, that thing was big!  I thought I went down fast and Ainsley went down even faster!

Ainsley and Will going up together...
Doubles!  Tomorrow we'll start training for the 2024 Olympics!
We all had a great time and I never saw a kid without a smile the entire time!  But I think every single kid through a fit when they had to leave.  I had to carry Ainsley out!  When I told her it was time to put her shoes on and she started saying no, I did the whole reverse psychology thing.  "Ok, but Mommy's leaving.  Bye bye!"  This has never, ever failed!  But she came up to me, gave me a hug, and said, "Bye, Momma!  Fee ya waiter!"  :)  At least I know she enjoyed herself!

And lastly, just a cute picture after dance.  For some reason, she really wanted a picture with Benji!  He wasn't quite as excited as she was...



No comments: