Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Last project....for now...

Ainsley and I went to Hobby Lobby early this morning to get some letters for Grady's room. I don't know why I felt like he needed letters. Ainsley didn't have any in her nursery, but she did have a lot of personalized things. And she has her name on her wall now, so it was only fitting that Grady have his name up too! I actually had a project for Ainsley to do while I worked on the letters, but I should have known I couldn't get the paint out without her asking to help! I took her shirt off, so all she had was her paint apron...


This is where she realized she had paint on her fingers. This girl really hates to have anything on her fingers! She did a great job and painted 2 full letters by herself. She was SO proud to show Daddy when he got home too.

Sorry, I had some flash issues...

They look really cute and I'm so glad I did them. I was planning on doing random patterns (dots, stripes, etc.) but I found these wooden cut-outs at Hobby Lobby for $.50 that I thought would be really cute instead. They weren't the right colors, so I had to re-paint most of them, but I'm pleased with the outcome!
On another note, I'm not feeling great. I've had a sore throat since last night and my stomach is crummy feeling. Ainsley had a sore throat (at least I think she did...she doesn't really understand what a throat is) yesterday and has had a very runny nose too. She's also been sleeping about 11 hours at night and taking 3.5 hour naps every day so I think she doesn't feel great either. I just hope we all feel better by Friday for Mother's Day Out!

No comments: