Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Train Ride

Our Toddler Toes group went on a train ride from Springdale to Fayetteville today. The kids had a BLAST! Ainsley was SO excited! Here she is before the train started moving...

And one of us before we left the station...
(I look really ridiculous holding her way up above my belly!)
She and Will sat together. They were so cute to sit and hold their tickets until the conductor came by!
Zoie joined Will and Ainsley after a little while. The kids were funny...they didn't really talk to each other. They just sat there and looked out the window. :)
Ainsley was tattling on Will for something...I don't even remember what. (She's quite the tattle-tale) So, I told her to give Will a hug....
And here's the "hug"...
(Always a little Mommy)
Link
It was a lot of fun and I'm very glad we went. Ainsley was worn out when we got home and went right down for her nap, so that was good too! There is some kind of Mother's Day train ride coming up too. I'll have to check into that and see what it's about. Maybe it means that Dad's take the kids on the train while Mommies get the day off? :)

No comments: