Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick Update

Grady went to the doctor today. He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces....only 2 ounces away from his birth weight. He gained 1/2 a pound in just 2.5 days! His color was perfect and his rash is clearing up nicely too, so the doctor was very pleased with his progress. And if you were wondering, yes...it looks like his hair is fairly blonde! I hadn't really noticed, but today was the first day out in the sun and florescent lights. Eyes are still blue, but they're pretty dark. They're not as dark as Ainsley's were so I'm not sure if they'll turn or not. You never know!

There are a handful of new pictures on flickr also. Clint's still in charge of pictures, so as soon as I get a chance I'll get on his laptop and sort through them all.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is just so cute!!!!!

amywelborn said...

I love this pic! He already looks like a little boy!!