Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for us! Ainsley is very sick...high fever, really bad cough, runny nose, etc. and I have a sore throat now too. In addition, the doctor's office called and said that my doctor had a surgery scheduled during my appointment time on Friday so it's now moved to Thursday....right in the middle of a very important presentation Clint had to give at work! It's my last appointment and now I have to take Ainsley (who will probably still be sick) and hope Clint can work his schedule out so he can go with me. I haven't really talked to my doctor about the surgery at all...we were waiting to do this at the last appointment so Clint could be there. I don't know what they'll do if I go in with a fever on the day of my surgery either. Ugh! I'm so disappointed and VERY tired after being up with Ainsley half of the night. So, please keep us all in your prayers! We could use a lot of healing in the next few days! Thank you!

3 comments:

Renae Burt said...

we will pray for you!

Becca said...

We'll be praying for you guys.....

Rachel said...

we are praying for you let me know if i can do anything for you next week i mean it!!!!